- The registered camper is responsible for the actions of his/her visitors. If your guest is asked to leave, you may also be asked to leave depending on the situation.
- Day Visitors MUST pay extra by 9 p.m. to stay the night or leave by 10:00 p.m.
- Please Check the whereabouts of your children. All Children should be on your site for the evening BY 10:00 P.M.
- Children should not be left at someone’s else’s site unless invited and supervised.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE for the behaviors and safety of their children.
- Children under 18 yrs of age MAY NOT be left UNSUPERVISED/UNATTENDED in the campground.
- ATV’s, Kid’s Motorized Vehicles, Golf Carts and Dirt bikes are NOT ALLOWED for use in Campground.
- Fires are to only be in the fire rings provided. There is to be NO burning of plastics or paper. WOOD ONLY.
- Please be mindful you are staying in the woods, there will be wildlife so it is important to know the whereabouts of your children and pets at all times.
- Only toilet paper is to be placed in the composting toilets. All femine products, wipes, band aids, etc are to be thrown in the trash can as these will stop the composting cycle.
- No smoking is permitted inside the cabins.
- Before leaving all cabins must be broom swept, all dishes that were used washed and returned under bed in gray tray provided. Trash is to be taken with the camper.
- Please be sure that the heater is turned off before checking out.
PETS ARE PERMITTED BY THE DISCRETION OF KOSEY KABINS
- Please keep your pet’s barking to a minimum. PETS must be LEASHED/RESTRAINED at ALL TIMES! Even on your site – leads should NOT reach the road or other sites. Invisible Leash devices are not allowed.
- Pets should be WALKED BY ADULTS ONLY.
- ALWAYS CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET!! Anywhere they leave a ‘surprise’ for you.
- Pets CANNOT be left unattended at any time.
- Please have proof of your pet’s current Rabies Shot.
- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR LOOSE PETS!!
- IF YOUR PET IS LOOSE or NOT CLEANED UP AFTER — YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE – NO REFUNDS!!
These rules are to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort – please help us stay a ‘pet friendly’ campground.
Thank you and enjoy your stay!!